Each of these cards was inspired by Lisa Dougherty's project on page 35, Issue One, Get Stamping magazine that is no longer available but you can start collecting the series with Issue Seven due next.
However, in my year as student of stamping, I will grow with the flow.
For these cards(all for friends & family with birthdays in January & February)
- one half of a 6" square scalloped card, to provide the tent-fold card
- the sentiments stamp from those supplied with the Get Stamping magazine
- Promarkers to ink up the stamp in two colours (thus highlighting certain words) - Ginger & Burgundy
- Tim Holtz Distressed Ink in Wild Honey (to stamp the greeting inside each card - sorry, I forgot to photograph this part)
- Hot Off The Press papers from a stack in my stash (you don't write that very often)
- various embellishments from my crafting goodies (thought I'd change my noun usage)